living today in light of that day

living today in light of that day

Monday, June 6, 2011

I have a Great Shepherd

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me besides still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. - Psalm 32:1-4

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts. On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate. They shall speak of the might of your awesome deeds, and I will declare your greatness. - Psalm 145:3-6


How awesome it is that I have a God of unsearchable greatness who also condescends to be my shepherd? I want to spend my days seeking to continually discover more of the unending, unsearchable, and unchanging greatness of my God - resulting in much praise to him for who he is and how he relates with his children.

No comments:

Post a Comment