living today in light of that day

living today in light of that day

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Creation Festival and Change


I am out at the Creation Festival with my whole family this week - came out after work on Monday. I'm thankful for a week vacation like this right now.
It's been four years since I've been at Creation for the whole week, and a long time since I've been here not working the festival. But I still have been here every year. Including West, I think I've now been to 26 Creation Festivals (one year was cancelled and we didn't come - others were cancelled but we were here setting up).
We will be uploading photos on our family blog and I also will be adding my own to my facebook album here.

This is a difficult time for me, as Matt and I broke up last week. Different waves of emotion continue to crash upon me, but I am thankful for the unchanging Rock that I have in Christ. I very much appreciate your continued prayers. Thanks for your care.

photo: view from the Lookout yesterday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment