living today in light of that day

living today in light of that day

Monday, April 9, 2012

living today

I've decided to start something new on this blog. Each week, probably on Monday, I'll post a photo, video, or snap shot in words of life in the past week. I'm calling these series of posts "living today," borrowing from my blog tag. It's similar to what I like to do with instagram, twitter, or facebook, but this will be more routine. I hope it to be a light and fun addition to my blog, helping to recount the moments, sights, and experiences God places around me each week.

This is the stuff life's made of, the stuff we live in today, the context that living today in light of that day is done in. This is the world we live in, the beautiful and the broken. Life is but a breath, and then comes that Day. "Til the day," here are some moments that have caught my eye in the life God's given me in the here and now.


Sunday April 1.
Aunt Cheryl drove up from Charlotte to spend a week with us over Easter.
She brought her friends Jay & Pamela and their two dogs.

Wednesday April 4.
I was getting over being sick the day before.
Skipped the gym and went on a morning walk instead.
Our road is more scenic & fresh than Planet Fitness by far!


Monday April 9.
Last week to file your taxes.
Lady Liberty dances in downtown Lancaster 
(missed the best parts, but here you go).

No comments:

Post a Comment