living today in light of that day

living today in light of that day

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Psalm 37 & 27

Trust in the LORD, and do good;
dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.
Delight yourself in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him, and he will act.
He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
and your justice as the noonday.
Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him;
 ...
The steps of a man are established by the Lord,
when he delights in his way;
though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong,
for the Lord upholds his hand.
(Psalm 37:3-7a, 23-24)
 
 
You have said, “Seek my face.”
My heart says to you,
“Your face, Lord, do I seek.”
Hide not your face from me.
Turn not your servant away in anger,
O you who have been my help.
Cast me not off; forsake me not,
O God of my salvation!
 ...
Wait for the Lord;
be strong, and let your heart take courage;
wait for the Lord!
(Psalm 27:8-9, 14)

No comments:

Post a Comment