living today in light of that day

living today in light of that day

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Stories within The Story

This old post of mine came to my mind today.

It's so true. Relationships are such a privilege. Loving is costly, but so worth it. God weaves some quite astounding stories into his one grand story of redemption. What a kind grace of him to grant perspective and vision for the high calling of a rough road - and what freedom and joy to know he's making something beautiful out of his children that we cannot always see in the moment. He is faithful. His promises will stand. 

"This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:12-13

Oh Father, use my ransomed life in any way You choose, 
and let my song forever be: my only boast is You!

No comments:

Post a Comment