living today in light of that day

living today in light of that day

Monday, May 20, 2013

My Refuge and Protector

Been rocked by some events the past couple weeks. My safety is in Christ. He is always with me.

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?...
Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear;
though war arise against me, yet I will be confident….
For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble;
he will conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock….
I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living!
Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD .
(Psalm 27:1,3,5,8,13-14)

I love you, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
(Psalm 18:1-2)

No comments:

Post a Comment